Ok, I need more time. Time management is not working. There’s lot needs to be done when time permits. Its quite difficult to find time to blog your favorite recipes between home, kids, work and winters. Meanwhile I will post some quick and super easy recipes which are worth trying for busy moms who are struggling to feed all natural and healthy to their kids.
I have not been a breakfast person for most of my life but as I became a mom, I knew this was not right. Like as they say, “By the time you realize how great you mum is, you have your own nagging daughter.” Rightly so, when my daughter said that mum you don’t make pancakes like khala (maternal aunt) does. Right so here it is the recipe of pancakes you cant go wrong with them discovered by my sister through Joy of Baking.
- Flour 1 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- salt 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter melted 2 tbsp
- Mix in dry ingredients.
- Lightly whisk all wet ingredients.
- Mix wet into dry ingredients with a gentle stir to incorporate all ingredients but don't beat else it will become chewy. There may be a few lumps left. Check the consistency, you may want to add a few tablespoons of milk.
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush it with melted butter. I use a kitchen towel too.
- Put 1/4 cup of batter and cook over medium heat for 2 mins. When the bubbles appear on top, flip them and cook for another minute or so.
- Serve immediately with your choice of topping.
- Complimentary adornments : fresh fruits like strawberry, chocolate sauce, maple syrup, butter and nuts